VOIP is a big deal in Salt Lake City. VOIP stands for Voice Over Internet Protocol. It’s a type of phone system that is uniquely qualified to meet the communications requirements for local or enterprise businesses.
Using only your high-speed internet, VOIP gives your business the ability to use phone technology in a way that is cheaper, and far more feature-rich than traditional methods. As such, VOIP expands the traditional “telephone” feature set, providing advanced call management and additional productivity tools.
Why VOIP is Great for Salt Lake City
For any business in Salt Lake City wanting to get a competitive edge, VOIP is a great option. This is true for two reasons:
- You can get ahead of the competition: the VOIP adoption rate in Salt Lake City has been slow compared to other areas. This is especially true for small businesses. Businesses that take the lead in adopting VOIP solutions will benefit from increased productivity and lower costs, giving them an advantage over their competition.
- High-speed Fiber-Optic Internet allows you to maximize the benefits of VOIP: Salt Lake City has several high-speed Fiber-Optic Internet options. This means that VOIP communication will be even faster and more reliable than DSL or cable internet. This, in turn, increases productivity, allowing your team to get more done, faster.
What Features Does VOIP Provide?
The most common VOIP features include:
- Text messaging
However, a good VOIP provider will also provide an array of additional features to increase your business productivity and make your life easier.
- Mobility: When you use VOIP, you can stay connected with any device. This makes it easy to maintain communication even when you travel! No returning to your office to use your “work phone” required.
- Scalability: There is no need to create separate accounts for each office. With VOIP, you can manage all locations at once. And your at-home workers don’t need to invest in a business line. They can simply take a phone home or simply use a web browser to stay in touch.
- Voicemail to Email: Checking your voicemail is easy with VOIP. Voicemails can be automatically transcribed and sent to your users’ email addresses, with the voicemail audio included as an attachment.
Comparing Salt Lake City’s VOIP Providers
Choosing the right VOIP provider can be hard. There are several variables that you should look at. The big two are price and feature set.
However, the greatest differentiator between providers is support.
A low price and expansive feature set are important. But having a system that is reliable, secure, and well supported can make all the difference.
Many business leaders are proud of their high-speed internet. And they assume that they should use their Internet Service Provider (ISP) as their VOIP provider. However, this is not the case.
The fact is that having a dedicated, specialized VOIP provider will provide much better service, and a smoother experience, than using a one-size-fits all solution.
Salt Lake City’s Best VOIP Provider
At AvidBit, we take customer service to the next level. We don’t just ship the phones off and wish you luck. Instead, we provide you with the “white glove” experience. That means we setup your new phones for you and we follow up to make sure everyone is happy, and resolve any issues that may have arisen.
Our low, flat-rate pricing includes all the features, so you don’t have to worry about being charged extra to meet an unforeseen need.
At AvidBit, we don’t make you sign any lock-in contracts. All of our customers pay month-to-month. Our customers stay with us because of the service we provide, not because of a contract.
Reach out to us at 833-284-3248 to see why AvidBit is Salt Lake City’s best VOIP Provider!